4 febrero, 2016,
POLICIES ON PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA MANAGMENT
In compliance with the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Governmental information, we hereby provide you with our policies on privacy and personal data management and make the following commitment:
1) The data you are asked to provide in the contact form shall be only used to establish contact with you related to your request.
2) The data provided in the contact form will not be disclosed to third parties, distributed or commercialized.
3) In case you wish to be removed from our database at any time, you can request the removal of your data by electronic mail to email@example.com or by writing to Schiller No. 138 Piso 6 Col. Bosques de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, México D.F.
4) Your information request may be included in the statistical reports produced for the follow-up of institutional advances of the President’s Office of the Republic of México. These reports are solely statistical and will not include information that could identify you individually.
5) Your personal data may be provided to third parties in special cases defined in Article 22 of the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Governmental Information.
6) If you need more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Schiller No. 138 Piso 6 Col. Bosques de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, México D.F.